gnudiff 1.7 on SCO Xenix 386

Chip Rosenthal chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US
Thu Jul 6 09:49:53 AEST 1989

In article <167 at van-bc.UUCP> skl at van-bc.UUCP (Samuel Lam) writes:
>[...] or to use the version of SCO Xenix 386 alloca()
>posted by Chip Rosenthal to comp.unix.xenix back in March.

Thanks for the credit, but I didn't do it.  Maybe this was Chip Salzenberg's
work?
--
Chip Rosenthal / chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337
"I wish you'd put that starvation box down and go to bed" - Albert Collins' Mom