streams

D. Chadwick Gibbons chad at lakesys.UUCP
Mon Jun 26 13:51:32 AEST 1989

	We're running under SCO XENIX V2.3.1 and were wondering if
streams have been fully implemented in this version.  There is a very
large section in the configuration section for the kernal that deals with
streams, but no reference to any system calls.  There is a header file
"sys/stream.h" with quite a bit of information packed quietly away.  But
there is no man page dealing with streams that I could find.  Is this
just another one of SCO's to-be-released things designed to annoy poor
souls? (I checked the release notes, but couldn't find anything on
streams in there, either) So--anyone know if streams are implemented in
XENIX?  I believe there was a discussion on this earlier, but I missed
it...
--
D. Chadwick Gibbons, chad at lakesys.lakesys.com, ...!uunet!marque!lakesys!chad