Need A Good Terminal For Xenix/386

Kory Hamzeh kory at avatar.UUCP
Fri Jun 16 10:22:56 AEST 1989

I am looking for a good dumb terminal to hang off of one of my
serial lines for my Xenix/386 machine which has some or all
of the following features:

	- Same escape sequences as the multiscreens (ANSI)
	- 80 x 25 display area
	- at least 8 colors. 16 would be better.
	- has all of the function keys (including PgUp, etc..)
	  that an IBM PC/AT complatible keyboard would have.

I am developing a piece of software which runs on the console. I want
to be able to run it on a dumb terminal with very little difference
from the user's perspective. Event down to the way the keys are labeled.

I have heard that Wyse makes such a terminal, but I don't know
the model number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--kory

Kory Hamzeh			    UUCP:     ..!uunet!psivax!quad1!avatar!kory
				    INTERNET: avatar!kory at quad.com