Menu builder programs under SCO Xenix

Fred Fish fnf at estinc.UUCP
Wed Jun 7 12:51:16 AEST 1989

In article <601 at aurora.AthabascaU.CA> louis at cs.AthabascaU.CA (Louis Schmittroth) writes:
>In article <89 at estinc.UUCP>, fnf at estinc.UUCP (Fred Fish) writes:
>> Can anyone recommend any menu builder type programs for use under
>> SCO Xenix.
>
>Please summarize your replies for this group.  I must not be the
>only other person looking for a nenu building system.

I received several good leads (thanks everyone!).  Of them, the one that
seemed the most interesting is called "MenuAgent", from DSI.  After
playing with it for several days, it looks like it will fit our needs
quite well.  DSI can be reached at:

	DSI Communications, Inc.
	333 West Merrick Road
	Valley Stream, NY  11580

	(516) 872-3535

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048           asuvax!{nud,mcdphx}!estinc!fnf