streams

Jim Morton jim at applix.UUCP
Fri Jun 30 23:46:12 AEST 1989

In article <768 at lakesys.UUCP>, chad at lakesys.UUCP (D. Chadwick Gibbons) writes:
> 	We're running under SCO XENIX V2.3.1 and were wondering if
> streams have been fully implemented in this version.

There are two add-on options to Xenix 2.3 - "Streams Runtime" and
"Streams Development" and each contain the related manual pages.
SCO TCP/IP requires that you have Streams Runtime. I think these are
going to be either included or bundled differently in SCO Unix 3.2,
maybe someone from SCO can comment on that.
--
Jim Morton, APPLiX Inc., Westboro, MA
...uunet!applix!jim    jim at applix.com