crypt

Ed Hew edhew at egvideo.UUCP
Wed Jun 28 14:00:00 AEST 1989

In article <870 at stanton.UUCP> donegan at stanton.UUCP (Steve Donegan) writes:
>Does anyone have a replacement for the libcrypt.a that is in the public
>domain for XENIX 386? Sources preferred. Please email any responses.
>Thank you.

It's not public domain, but I understand that Mortice-Kern Systems in
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada have a commercially offered crypt replacement.
You'd have to ask them about specific library routines.

Try <uid>@mks	(I don't know specific loginid's there).  If in doubt
you could always 'postmaster' or even 'root'.

Hope this helps.		--ed		{edhew at egvideo.uucp}