IBC computers and Xenix

Jim O'Connor jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Fri Jun 2 08:20:20 AEST 1989

Since we're on the subject I have a few questions:

In article <30 at consult.UUCP>, bob at consult.UUCP (Bob Willey) writes:

> Just to set the record straight.
> 1. IBC 386:120 runs SCO Xenix 2.3.1 GT Version (SCSI) and 2.3.2 will
> be out in a few weeks.

Will the IBC run SCO VP/ix on serial terminals like you can on a AT machine?

Are there any networking options available, specifically ethernet?  One of these
machines sounds really nice, but I'd like to be able to run TCP/IP to connect
to some existing 386 PC's running SCO Xenix.

> The machine does what it is supposed to do, and Recognition does
> Nationwide service, providing next day Fed Ex 1 replacement of entire
> system if needed...

That sounds interesting.  Any idea on what the cost is?
James B. O'Connor			jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Filtration Sciences Corporation		615/821-4022 x. 651

*** Altos users unite! mail to "info-altos-request at tiamat.fsc.com" ***