ESDI HARD DRIVE

Paul De Bra debra at alice.UUCP
Mon Mar 27 04:00:12 AEST 1989

In article <502 at ultb.UUCP> thw9759 at ultb.UUCP (T.H. White) writes:
}I am trying to get a 70 megabyte ESDI hard drive to work with an IBM AT
}clone (Reliant 286 system to be exact). It has Phoenix Bios 3.10 installed
}in it. From what little I found out about the hard drive, it seems to be a
}drive of type: 67. The ROM BIOS SETUP goes to type 47. Is there a way around
}it?

Hmm, I have a table that ends with type 66...

Maybe if you open up your system and tell us what make and model it is
someone can figure it out...

Paul.