Request for disk info

Larry Clark larryd1 at killer.Dallas.TX.US
Fri Mar 31 21:27:09 AEST 1989

     My employeer has need of large, high reliable disk drives with high
     data transfer drives. The micropopolis esdi drives meet the data
     transfer rates nicely, but their mtbf falls short by some 10,000 hours.

     Can anyone recommend a manufactorer who makes drives that have a
     capacity of 150 megs or greater and a MTBF of 50,000 hours?  Price is
     not a factor, but data transfer rate is, so I suspect that ST506 is
     out and esdi or scsi is in.

     Thanks

      Larry D. Clark