SCO xenix mscreen help required

Jim Morris morris at dms.UUCP
Tue Mar 21 06:05:12 AEST 1989

>From article <959 at cernvax.UUCP>, by abl at cernvax.UUCP (abl):
>
> I have setup simple inputstrings like Escape 1 (\E1) to change windows.
> Anybody know what I am doing wrong (please)?

I have succeeded in doing what you are trying to do.
The problem may be that there is a time out of approx 200ms between key
sequences, so if you need to type esc 1 you have to hit the 1 very quickly
after the escape. I believe the system was designed for terminals that can
have keys defined to output sequences of characters.

I use a Vt100 and use PF4 and keypad 0 or 1, It works so long as I hit pf4
then 0 really fast!!!
--
Jim Morris.         {motcsd|weitek}!dms!morris or morris at dms.UUCP
           Atari Games Corporation, Sycamore Drive, Milpitas CA 95035.