National Standard Time

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Thu Mar 2 06:52:40 AEST 1989

In article <92 at raider.MFEE.TN.US> root at raider.MFEE.TN.US (Bob Reineri) writes:
| There was a program in this group, perhaps 5 months ago, that called the
| National Bureau of Standards time and set your system clock, or something

  I took the original program and modified it so that it will work for
either the NBS or the Naval Observatory. Later a much enhanced version
was posted to alt.srouces by (I think) Sandy at alphacm. You might ask him
if ten people didn't mail you what you need, or mail me for the plain
but multi-sourced version.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)