Thoroughbred BASIC - need a replacement

Brian Beattie beattie at visenix.UUCP
Tue Mar 7 09:50:51 AEST 1989

I am looking in to upgrading a client from a Fortune system
to a 386AT box running Microport SysV/386.  They currently
have an accounting package that appears to be from Thoroughbred
that I would rather not replace it since I not real up on
accounting packages.  The problem I have is that the
Thoroughbred people say that there basic does not run under
Microport UNIX.  Anybody know of a compatible basic that does
run under Microport?

Much Thanx
--
    _ANYONE_     | Brian Beattie          (703)471-7552
can sell software| 11525 Hickory Cluster, Reston, VA. 22090