Imagen raster format

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Fri Mar 3 10:10:10 AEST 1989

Due to lack of response from Imagen (and the fact that both
SCO Xenix and Microport UNIX seem to generate it) I ask the question
here:
	Anyone know anothing about Imagen Impress raster format?
The only real clue I have is the mention in both the SCO documentation
and Microport documentation that it is 240 dpi.  I want to see if it
would be easy to convert this output to something real.
Thanks.

--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
    uw-beaver!tikal!ssc!fyl or uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl