Vermont Views Product Opinions?

Todd Merriman todd at stiatl.UUCP
Wed May 17 11:18:11 AEST 1989

In article <203 at melpar.UUCP> toppin at melpar.UUCP (Doug Toppin) writes:
>I am in the process of getting an evaluation copy of
>'Vermont Views' by Vermont Creative Software and would like
>to hear from anyone that has used it.

I have only used their older products, "Windows for Data" and
"Windows for C", which were forunners to "Vermont Views".
I was impressed with the documentation and the very sophisticated
make they provided.  Their licensing policies are reasonable, as well
as their prices.  Their technical support seemed quite good.
I wish I could tell you more about "Views", but I can only tell you
about the company.

   ...!gatech!stiatl!todd
   Todd Merriman * 404-377-TOFU * Atlanta, GA