SCO Support Service

Axel Fischer fischer at netmbx.UUCP
Wed May 31 01:43:23 AEST 1989

Hi netlanders,

I want to thank SCO for making it possible to access there BBS via
annonymous UUCP to request the available patches xnx???.*

Even from Berlin, West Germany I have had no trouble getting in and first of
all requesting the info file.
On the second call I requested one patch and it works just fine.

I really don't know what some guys are complaining. I works great.

Thanks SCO, for making a fast access to the patches for everyone possible.

By the way, Mr Rosso - where is my DiSCOver ??? I'm still waiting for issues
and I'm getting impatient.

-Axel

--
Domain:        fischer at netmbx.UUCP
Europe:        ...!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer