Cron mysteriously stops cronning.

TOM BETZ tbetz at dasys1.UUCP
Wed May 24 08:39:44 AEST 1989

Quoth daveh at marob.masa.com (Dave Hammond) in <660 at marob.MASA.COM>:
[ details of standard-issue 2.3.1 cron bug deleted ]
|Rebooting either has no effect, or apparently will re-engage cron,
|which stops cronning shortly (24 hours or so) thereafter.
|
|Is there a SCO patch for this?  Does anyone else care to share strange
|cron tales?  Any pointers, at all, will be appreciated.

SCO CRON Fix# xnx080

No troubles at all since I installed it.

|BTW, might this have anything to do with daylight savings time changes?

I doubt it.

--
"Tell me, is this Heaven?"                          |  Tom Betz, 114 Woodworth
                                   "No, it's Iowa." |  Yonkers, NY 10701-2509
                                                    |      (914) 375-1510
"Iowa... I could have >sworn< it was Heaven."       |    cmcl2!dasys1!tbetz