compress/uncompress

Dave Hammond daveh at marob.MASA.COM
Tue May 9 03:50:25 AEST 1989

In article <296 at usl-pc.usl.edu> lar at usl-pc.usl.edu (Robert Lane A.) writes:
>In article <7175 at pogo.WV.TEK.COM> curtj at pogo.WV.TEK.COM (Curt Jutzi) writes:
>>	Does anyone have a compress/uncompress for xenix ??
>[.....] I believe you can find it on alphacm at 714-898-8634 (Telebit).

Having no clue where usl-pc.usl.edu is (its apparently not on our maps),
I've no idea how close they are to Alphacm.  However, knowing that
alphacm can be nearly unreachable by all but the most patient folks,
I just want to point out that virtually *any* public access machine which
archives .Z files will have a copy of the compress/uncompress source
available.  Offhand, I've seen compress.c on marob (this machine), unidex,
rpp386, sir-alan, killer, nucleus and many others.

If you still can't locate compress.c, write me (daveh at marob.masa.com)
and I'll mail you a copy.

--
Dave Hammond