Anvil Stallion Intelligent serial IO card. HELP

Frank C. Paterra paterra at cs.odu.edu
Thu May 25 05:17:43 AEST 1989

I need some help with the installation of a 16 port Anvil Stallion
Intelligent serial I/O card on an IBM PS/2 Model 80.  The card is
installed and I can enable ports tty000 - tty003, but when I enable
port tty004 and above I get errno 6 from getty.  I followed the
instructions that came with the card, but they are really written for
an IBM AT so none of the hardware matches  The software does not
complain during installation, but the diagnostic software that comes
with the card only tests ports 0-3.  All diagnostics pass with no problems.

Has anyone out there used this board, and can you offer and help?  The
dealer is not very responsive and the system has been stuck now for 3 days.

Thanks for your help!

Frank Paterra
paterra at cs.odu.edu