deep-six os/2

Mason sccm at tcistl2.UUCP
Wed Nov 29 12:18:17 AEST 1989

The details of my situation are not very important, but I am faced with
having to make a presentation tomorrow morning (89/11/29 0900 hrs CST) as
to why OS/2 is inferior to xenix.  This is a surprise heaped upon me at
1600 hours this afternoon.

I have maintained an awareness of the OS/2 debate that has been raging for
years now, and I have a few specifics, but I would welcome any first-hand
experiences dealing with the problems of OS/2.

The benefits of xenix/unix (or is it unix/xenix ?) are well-known to me,
having used unix for about ten years in one form or another, and xenix
for the last two and a half years.

Any comments appreciated.  E-mail please !

Regards,

Stephen Comfort-Mason