9track tape backup units in Xenix

Paul Landolt landolt at yunexus.UUCP
Thu Nov 30 05:01:14 AEST 1989

Thanks to one and all who replied to my query.

There was overwhelming support for the use of the Qualstar reel to reel
unit and the ODI (Overland something) Interface card.

The unit works with the 286 and 386, and doesn't cost too much.

If anyone else is interested, I can post a summmary of the information
gathered.

--
J. Paul Landolt                     | The F-37 Stealth Cookie:
Computing & Communications Services | Today's Dream or Tomorrow's Nightmare?