Xenix/3Com 3Server3's

Richard Muirden s892024 at minyos.xx.rmit.oz
Fri Nov 17 16:57:24 AEST 1989

Hello again!

This is an update to my request of about a week ago:

It has been decided to stay with the old 3Server3's that we have
and get a 386 (with largish HD) to use for a unix host and for
dos work (A R & D/Hi Res Graphics Machine).

Does anyone know if the 3Com 3Server3's will co-exist with a unix
machine and if so what do we need to connect the lot up and what
sotware would we need to access the unix host from the current 3Com
network of PC's?

Also what size hard disk would you suggest to be reasonable?

Thanks in advance!