4 Port Board Problems??

Mark Gregson vortex at charlie.OZ
Tue Nov 21 20:16:16 AEST 1989

	Thanks for the reply to my four port board problem.
	Being a computer technician I am aware of the speed
	difference you mention between those 2 chips.
	This board however does not even use either of
	those chips. It uses another type of chip, most
	likely a style of custom serial port chip. At the
	moment since I'm not at home I can't give you the
	exact number. But I dont really think the problem
	lies in the chip, I hope not anyway, I couldn't
	afford to change them.

	Well thats my bit for now, any other ideas greatly
	appreciated.

	Mark Gregson