MMDF, Smail and Elm Mailer

Usenet file owner usenet at cps3xx.UUCP
Wed Nov 22 12:41:10 AEST 1989

I've tried running Mush with SCO UNIX 3.2 and mmdf but when I try to
send mail submit returns a error message "Can't create file" and dumps
my letter into a dead.letter file.  I would be interested in seeing the
config.h file of anyone whose has been sucessful in making this
combination work.  Or any hints. I am using Mush 6.5.

==larry
LARRY SHIELDS                        USENET: ...!frith!lunapark!larry
P.O. Box 6159                        BIX:  lshields
E. Lansing, MI 48826                 Compuserve: 70277,3677
************lunapark bbs 2400/1200 8-1-N 24hrs (517) 487-3356************