Multiscreens

Irwin M. Fargo fargo at pawl.rpi.edu
Thu Nov 30 10:33:19 AEST 1989

I'm having some problems setting up multiscreens on SCO Xenix/286 v2.2.1.

I configured and re-linked the kernel to use 2 multiscreens (especially as I
have two physical monitors).  I can get a shell to work on the second (mono-
chrome monitor) by entering:

	csh </dev/monochrome >/dev/monochrome &

But when I switch by doing Alt-F2 and hit the break key, nothing happens.
How do I get around this?

Also, what would happen if I specify more multiscreens than I have physical
monitors?  Would I be able to use them all?  How would I get programs to run
correctly?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thank you and happy hunting!             Actually: Ethan M. Young
  ____ [> SB <]    "Travel IS life"      Internet: fargo at pawl.rpi.edu
 /__   -=>??<=-       - Irwin M. Fargo   Bitnet (??): usergac0 at rpitsmts.bitnet
/   ARGO : 3000 years of regression from the year 4990