Curses! Graphics again!

Frank Bicknell frankb at usource.SARASOTA.FL.US
Sat Nov 18 09:46:31 AEST 1989

In my original article <323 at usource.SARASOTA.FL.US> I mumbled:

+ ...I've done some work at getting borders around windows that
+ look more reasonable than:

[ pretty box pictures deleted ]

+ Almost every terminal we've seen these days supports
+ character-mode graphics. ...
+ Can anyone tell me if the newer versions of curses supplied with
+ the new development system supports these characters?  ...

To date I've had no response: does anyone out there do anything
with curses?  If so, please drop me a line... I'd like to know
more about the newer curses functionality.
--
Frank Bicknell
UniSource; 1405 Main St, Ste 709; Sarasota, FL 34236