tar problem on xenix 2.3 on dell 310

James Van Artsdalen james at bigtex.cactus.org
Sat Oct 7 12:25:05 AEST 1989

In article <wbader.89oct4205311 at scarecrow.csee.lehigh.edu>, wbader at scarecrow.csee.lehigh.edu0 (william bader) writes:

> but Dell refuses to look at anything that does not happen under DOS.

Whoa - slow down there!  This is *>decidedly<* not the case.  Our
standards for support have nothing to do with the host operating
system.  I suspect a misunderstanding of some kind.  The description
you gave certainly sounds supportable.

> Any suggestions?

In general, call technical support.  I don't have the 800 number
handy, but it should be in your manual.  Or you can mail to me (or
call), and I will forward the message to them, and they will get back
with you.  In this particular case I've already forwarded William's
message off to technical support.
--
James R. Van Artsdalen          james at bigtex.cactus.org   "Live Free or Die"
Dell Computer Co    9505 Arboretum Blvd Austin TX 78759         512-338-8789