Bournulli boxes

Bruce A. McIntyre bruce at mdi386.UUCP
Thu Oct 5 22:09:04 AEST 1989

In article <1066 at polari.UUCP>, corwin at polari.UUCP (Don Glover) writes:
> I have the opportunity to get a 'old' twin drive 10meg IOMEGA Bournelli
> box.  I am wondering whether this will be compatible with a 386 machine
> running either Xenix 286 2.2.3 or Xenix 386 2.3.2?  Does anyone have
> any experience with these?

I have used (past tense) Bournulli drives on my machine for a few years.
However, when I upgraded to Xenix386, I was told that there were no drivers
available, and there were no plans to do them (since IOmega wasn't going to
pay for them).  If you need the drivers for the 286, I will be glad to let
you contact me about them.  The drives work fine, the response time is
reasonable, but I lost access to them since I have been on 386 for over a
year.  You need to make sure that you have the later interface card as well.

bruce