Need more memory for old Compaq 386/20

Jeff Mo vemis at pnet51.orb.mn.org
Thu Oct 26 08:05:09 AEST 1989

paine at fungus.dec.com (Willy Paine) writes:

>I have 5 megB of memory in my old Compaq 386/20 which is no longer
>making.  I would like to increase to 8 megB for X-windows (Xsight).

While the 386/20 is no longer being made, the memory modules
for the /20 are the same as those used in the 386/25, which
is still being made.  ANY Compaq dealer can sell you memory for
the /25, which is identical to the memory used in the /20.
The 4-Mb memory module for both the /20 and /25 is Compaq
part number 133132-001.

Disclaimer:  No connection with Compaq.

Jeff Mo, Vision-Ease MIS department, Optifacts division.  St. Cloud, MN, USA

UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, uunet!rosevax, chinet, killer}!orbit!pnet51!vemis
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!vemis at nosc.mil
INET: vemis at pnet51.cts.com