Ideal PC terminal program for use with Xenix/Unix?

Bruce A. McIntyre bruce at mdi386.UUCP
Thu Oct 5 22:20:26 AEST 1989

In article <111040 at nstar.UUCP>, larry at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
> > I use Pro-Yam (ZCOMM's big brother) on my AT under both DOS and XENIX.
> > I started out with ZCOMM and liked it so much I moved up to Pro-Yam.  I
> > can't say enough good things about either product.
> I also use Pro-Yam under Xenix 386 daily to communicate with
> several remote sites - and have found Pro-Yam to include almost every
> feature one could ever want.   The manual is cryptic after coming from
> a DOS world - but it opens up your eyes to the power behind the product.
> Larry Snyder                            uucp:iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry

I use TERM from Century Software, primarily because I need to support a
variety of systems.   I have TERM running on:
1. IBM PC - PCDOS
2. 386 PC - Xenix386
3. B28    - BTOS
4. Mac    - McIntosh
5. VAX    - VMS

I think that there are others as well.  But at least I only have to run
and learn one system, and it is very good one.
bruce