Multiscreens - which one is active?

Barton A. Fisk barton at holston.UUCP
Tue Oct 24 11:19:41 AEST 1989

In article <55 at gutarman.UUCP>, robert at gutarman.UUCP (robert) writes:
> In article <11 at dynasys.UUCP> jessea at dynasys.UUCP (Jesse W. Asher - Sysadmin.) writes:
> >I'm curious about how I could be able to tell which multi-screen is active
> >on the console.  This is just one example of how I could use this information:
> >I log onto a system and I want to be able to page the person on the console.

While were wishing, how about adding a status window or line to the
console so the console user knows what multiscreen he's on at
a glance?

Maybe  the newer versions already incorporate this I'm still
on 2.2.
--
Barton A. Fisk          | UUCP: {attctc,texbell,vector}!warble!holston!barton
PO Box 1781             | (PSEUDO) DOMAIN: barton at holston.UUCP