SCO TCP/IP ARP

Rob Peglar x615 rpeglar at csinc.UUCP
Thu Oct 26 01:14:40 AEST 1989

In article <1434 at crdos1.crd.ge.COM>, davidsen at crdos1.crd.ge.COM (Wm E Davidsen Jr) writes:

>   We are pretty happy with SCO TCP (I don't think we've tried arp, tho).
> We have a number of people using it, including running SLIP of 'Blazers.
> I have no idea what you need to do TCP on the DOS machine (although I'd
> start with xenix ;-).

I'd like to poll the group about what h/w and s/w packages people are
using to implement TCP/IP over Ethernet (at least FTP and telnet at the
application level) on Xenix 2.3.2.

E-mail your responses, I'll summarize and post.

Thanks in advance,

Rob
--
Rob Peglar	Control Systems, Inc.	2675 Patton Rd., St. Paul MN 55113
...uunet!csinc!rpeglar		612-631-7800

The posting above does not necessarily represent the policies of my employer.