16-bit compress for 286 XENIX ?

Kris Croes croes at imec.uucp
Fri Oct 20 23:03:02 AEST 1989

In article <303 at sfc.Wichita.NCR.COM> S.Ralston at Wichita.NCR.COM (Steve Ralston) writes:

>Can anybody tell me why 16-bit compress does not work on XENIX/286?

I know this question, it comes back over and over again in all kinds of newsgroups,
but I never saw an answer.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A 16-BIT COMPRESS THAT WORKS ON XENIX/286?

Could that someoe please post (or mail me) the source

Kris.
--
--------
K. CROES - IMEC - Leuven - Belgium   ..!prlb2!imec!croes

The Demon King bites in your leg and you feel weaker.