Multiscreens - which one is active?

Sysadmin. jessea at dynasys.UUCP
Fri Oct 20 08:54:43 AEST 1989

I'm curious about how I could be able to tell which multi-screen is active
on the console.  This is just one example of how I could use this information:
I log onto a system and I want to be able to page the person on the console.
So, instead of going through a trial and error process, I want it to beep the
active multi-screen.

I stress that I do not want someone to solve the paging problem.  I want to
know how to determine which multi-screen is the active one.  I can use this
in other ways as well.  Thanx in advance.

--
        Jesse W. Asher
        Dynasys               (901) 382-1705