C-Kermit and SCO Xenix

S. Lerner shabtai at eingedi
Fri Oct 27 12:11:35 AEST 1989

Hi to all,

I compiled and installed C-Kermit version 4E(072) 24 Jan 89, Xenix/386 on
a 386 box running SCO Xenix 386 2.3.2. No apparent problems. I would like
to use it with a TB+ modem. This modem is not listed in the suppported
list. I could mannage to "squeeze" out one dial session only. This attempt
was successfull as I transfered one file. Alas, I could not make it to
run again. I would like to hear from poeple who use this H/W-S/W
combonation. Please e-mail, I will summerize and post.
Thanks in advance,
--
Shabtai Lerner               |  UUCP: {mirror,mit-eddie}!premise!eingedi!shabtai
121 Walnut Hill Road         |