DPT controller

Jon Albers albers at ka3ovk.uucp
Wed Oct 4 01:17:52 AEST 1989

I have seen people mentioning the DPT disk-cacheing controller, and it sounds
interesting -- who makes it?  Where can I get some information about it?  Will
it work with EDSI drives?  I would like to install it in a Compaq 386/33 with
2 320MB EDSI drives, am I going to see better performance than with just the
Compaq controller?  Does SCO/Should SCO UNIX V know about this controller?

								Jon

--
| Jon Albers, IRS, Computer Services, Site Support and Installation(CS:M:S:P) |
| UUCP:(media|teemc|tcsc3b2|ki4pv)!ka3ovk!albers ARPA: JALBERS at SIMTEL20       |