Misc Q's about SCO's ODT

Fred Rump from home fr at icdi10.UUCP
Sun Oct 29 05:58:04 AEST 1989

In article <855 at dms.UUCP> shepperd at dms.UUCP (Dave Shepperd) writes:

>I haven't gotten any messages in the sco.opendesktop group for weeks.

I've been getting sco.opendesktop in my bad newsgroups listing for a while
now.

It is bogus. If anything, a mail-list or a posting in biz.* something would be
appropriate here. Maybe a call for comp.xenix.opendesktop would be in order?
fr

--
This is my house.   My castle will get started right after I finish with news.
26 Warren St.             uucp:          ...{bpa dsinc uunet}!cdin-1!icdi10!fr