VP/ix COM1 to XENIX COM2...?

Michael R. Johnston mikej at lilink.UUCP
Fri Sep 29 00:46:42 AEST 1989

In article <4693 at cps3xx.UUCP> usenet at cps3xx.UUCP (Usenet file owner) writes:
>One thing to be aware of, if you are runnign VP/ix in MultiScreens on
>the console and switch from the VPix screen to any other screen, your
>VP/ix process stops.

In the newest release of VP/ix you CAN run VP/ix in the backgroud (I.E in a
multiscreen) without it halting. The only stipulation is that you need to
be running CGA or MONO.
--
Michael R. Johnston                              mikej at lilink.COM
System Administrator                           rutgers!lilink!mikej