SCO Unix 3.2 passwords

Chip Rosenthal chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US
Wed Sep 27 06:38:15 AEST 1989

In article <830 at omen.UUCP> caf at omen.UUCP (Chuck Forsberg) writes:
>PASSREQ=no doesn't work on SCO 3.2, and the word at Forum89 was that
>it will not be made to work, thanks to C2 requirements.

I'd strongly suggest checking out the login program John Haugh posted to
alt.sources a little while back.  Been running it on 2.3 for many, many
months now, and am very happy with it.
--
Chip Rosenthal / chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337
Someday the whole country will be one big "Metroplex" - Zippy's friend Griffy