Two HD controllers (Was: Re: Xenix device drivers under Unix)

Mark J. DeFilippis mark at promark.UUCP
Wed Sep 27 11:50:14 AEST 1989

In article <1989Sep25.134552.27471 at ddsw1.MCS.COM>, karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM (Karl Denninger) writes:

> Hmmm... No manuals, eh?  Well, try your dealer for those.  We have them, but
> one with each board.... no extras unfortunately.

Yea, thats what my dealer says!

I have tried to mail the original poster (Dave Dillabough) this via email, but
for one reason it is not getting to him, or I am not getting his response.
I want to thank him for the "idiot proof" description.  I am greatful.

Great! I ordered an external case w/ p/s.  However
I noticed my controller primary is mapped to 1F0 - 1F7, (Reported when
Xenix boots) not 178.  I wouldn't ask, except it looks like you took
great care to provide the detail you provided, and the fact that the
address is off, concerns me now.  Anything to worry about?

--
Adelphi University, Garden City, NY 11530                   (516) 663-1170
                                 markd at adelphi.UUCP  or  mark at promark.UUCP