Good magazines/journals

G. Simon Gales simon at ms.uky.edu
Fri Sep 22 00:51:42 AEST 1989

{-><-}

	Can anyone recommend some good unix/xenix type magazines or journals?

	I know DOS, and have worked with many mainframe unix systems (vax,
	microvax, sequent, suns, etc).  I'm mainly trying to learn more about
	PC (286 or 386 and up) unix systems and applications.
		thanks in advance.
		simon.

--
Simon Gales at The University of Kentucky
   simon at ms.uky.edu             | 'Fate... protects fools, little children,