INFORMIX bugs info requested

Lisa Strang strang at alberta.uucp
Mon Sep 25 07:44:21 AEST 1989

 I am peripherally involved in the development of a medical billing
 application using INFORMIX on an SCO Xenix, and since it is the
 first time any of us are using INFORMIX - or Xenix for that matter,
 is there anything out in netland that documents mismatches between
 manuals and reality, common problems, etc? If not, and if
 anyone is interested, I would be willing to summarize any responses
 of problems/others that are mailed to me and post on the net if
 appropriate.

 Thanks,

 ========
 Lisa Strang                                        Edmonton, AB, Canada
 (strang at alberta)
 ========