Need Micom 5210 driver for SCO Xenix

ta2 at acci.com ta2 at acci.com
Sat Sep 30 23:08:27 AEST 1989

I have a number of computers on my Ethernet network that talk using
802.3 format messages. I would like to bring my SCO Xenix (2.3.1) system
into the fray. The machine that I run Xenix on, a 386 clone, already
has a Micom 5210-8 in it (since we also boot the machine under DOS.)

So, can anyone point me at a driver for a Micom 5210-8 under SCO Xenix 2.3.1?

Thanks!

--- Tom
Tom Allebrandi  | Advanced Computer Consulting,Inc  |  Charlottesville, VA
804 977 4272    | VMS User's Network Working Group -- The DECUS UUCP people
---------- you should be able to find me somewhere in this mess -----------
Bix: ta2        | Internet: ta2 at acci.com | Bitnet: ta2%esther at virginia.edu
DCS: ALLEBRANDI | DECUServe: ALLEBRANDI  | Pageswapper: US142404