Windowing system

Jeff Mo vemis at pnet51.orb.mn.org
Sat Sep 23 02:45:05 AEST 1989

fargo at rpi.edu (Irwin M. Fargo) writes:
>Can anyone point me towards a windowing system for SCO Xenix 286, v2.2.1?
>Public domain or low priced commercial packages would be helpful.

We have used Terminal Control from MainStream Systems in Dallas.
We got the source and have compiled and used it under MS-DOS (no
flames, please :-)  ), SCO Xenix 286 and 386.  I don't know the
price, but I got the idea it was reasonable.  Also no royalties.

Jeff Mo, Vision-Ease MIS department, Optifacts division.  St. Cloud, MN, USA

UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, uunet!rosevax, chinet, killer}!orbit!pnet51!vemis
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!vemis at nosc.mil
INET: vemis at pnet51.cts.com