multiport boards

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Mon Sep 18 22:25:20 AEST 1989

I need multiple serial ports to support multiple high speed modems
doing bi-directional communications.   The stock driver (for standard
non-smart serial ports) works perfect under SCO.
I need suggestions as to which multiport boards really do work
supporting bi-directional communications.   Computone boards don't
work correctly - Digiboard dumb boards appear to work fine - but
I have a feeling that in my application I need the speed of smart
ports - but then that means using a third party driver.

--
Larry Snyder                                              SCO Xenix 2.3.2 '386
uucp: iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry