Wyse 60/VPIX Problem

N. Del More noel at ubbs-nh.MV.COM
Mon Sep 4 07:57:30 AEST 1989

In article <506 at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US> root at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US (Mark J. Bailey) writes:
>In article <115 at ubbs-nh.MV.COM>, noel at ubbs-nh.MV.COM (N. Del More) writes:
>> I am experiancing a problem with running VPIX (Update A) from a remote
>> terminal that I did not have under the previous release.
>
>It has to be something with respect to a particular mode that both the
>vi and QEDIT enter at the points they get stuck.  I wonder how after so
>many long months of delays and testing, that SCO would let a bug like
>this out?!!?!?!?!  >:^()  Well, all I know is that it could cause some
>MAJOR problems, say, if an important application fouls up.

It's wonderful to know that I am not alone!

I don't run alot of DOS programs under VP/ix, mainly it's Quicken which I
use extensively and frequently.  What with the terminals scattered around
the house and the shape of my current financial status it's real handy to
run over to the terminal in the living room for example to check the
current balance (Nope honey, you just can't afford a new jag today  B-)).

And I agree 100% with your last comment, how could they have fouled up
after all of this time!

Noel