VPix Update (solves a lot of problems)

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Fri Sep 1 05:58:05 AEST 1989

I just got in the latest update to VP/ix.  It solves a lot of problems,
including the delayed typing, and it now allows processes to continue
running in the background on mono, cga, and herc. video cards.

I haven't had a chance to evaluate the rest yet, but it looks real good.

Also, it provides an optional upgrade to DOS 3.3 from 3.2, the screen
switching is much faster and cleaner, and it now supports the extended
101/102 key keyboard.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer		Intelligent Software Products, Inc.
(201) 245-5922		500 Oakwood Ave.