monochrome, vga monitor on same machine

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Fri Apr 13 12:13:55 AEST 1990

In article <316 at van-bc.UUCP> sl at van-bc.UUCP (Stuart Lynne) writes:
>So you can (for example) run a tail -f /usr/spool/uucp/.Admin/xferstats
>on the mono and continue to work on the vga.

I'll plug the "xtail" program I posted to comp.sources.misc a while back,
which works like "tail -f" on a bunch of files.  Fer example, I'd run:

    xtail /usr/spool/uucp/.Log/* /local/lib/smail/*.*log

and watch *everything*.

--
Chip Rosenthal                            |  You're not some icon carved out
chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM                  |  of soap, sent here to clean up