emacs 18.55

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET
Thu Apr 12 11:58:56 AEST 1990

In article <31 at grumbly.UUCP> root at grumbly.com writes:
>Has anyone made emacs 18.55 with the SCO Unix dev syst? [cc or rcc]
>I'm using the m-intel386.h and s-usg5-3.h files.  Seem to be
>getting problems with TIOCGETC, winsize , ws_row, etc (at one
>time or another).

A perfect example of why comp.unix.sco was a bad idea.  This problem,
and the fixes for it, have been around on all 386 V/386 Unix variants
for quite some time.  There are a couple of .h files not being included.

Install this shell script somewhere you can use it:

#! /bin/sh
# This is a shell archive, meaning:
# 1. Remove everything above the #! /bin/sh line.
# 2. Save the resulting text in a file.
# 3. Execute the file with /bin/sh (not csh) to create:
#	fhs
# This archive created: Thu Apr 12 07:57:00 1990
export PATH; PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:$PATH
if test -f 'fhs'
then
	echo shar: "will not over-write existing file 'fhs'"
else
sed 's/^X//' << \SHAR_EOF > 'fhs'
X# fhs - find a header file symbol
Xcd /usr/include ; \