WordPerfect 5.1 on VP/IX?

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Sun Apr 8 05:36:47 AEST 1990

->In the vp/ix docs it says that (DOS) WordPerfect 5.0 runs.  We have
->tried installing WordPerfect *5.1* under vp/ix update 1.1.1.  The
->install process goes fine, but as soon as we run the program, it says
->"Cannot find WP.FIL file".

For the umpteenth time:

	No WP 5.0 will not function right unless it and all your data files
	are placed on a real live DOS partition.   Actually, you might get
	it to work on simple files BUT it will croak on complex documents.
	Complex means if you gots a graphic or text box in it.