32 port serial card

Michael R. Johnston mikej at lilink.com
Sat Apr 7 10:58:51 AEST 1990

In article <14472 at cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> citron at cit-vax.UUCP (Mark C. Citron) writes:
>I am looking for a single slot card that will support 32 serial ports under
>SCO UNIX. Any suggestions on what is available (if anything) and what
>to stay away from would be appreciated.

Computone makes a board that they call their "Cluster Controller". It allows
you to connect up to 4 16 port "Cluster Units" to the board. I haven't used it
but have had good experiences with their tech support and products. Your mileage
may vary and others probably will disagree with me.....

Michael R. Johnston                   mikej at lilink.com
Lilink Communications                 rutgers!lilink!mikej
"Affordable Unix Solutions"           (516) 285-4148